Living in the letters

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It was a mistake...like your face!

I've been stalling, waiting till after 12 to post so I won't feel guilty if I don't write anything for tomorrow because I can say, hey, look, I did already, even if it was at one in the morning. Well now who's rambling? So interesting thing happened to me today, in between bitching at Heather about well I am not so sure what and coming home and eating dinner (both of these events were very entertaining). Oh the interesting thing, yeah okay. So I see Robin today, and it's like, we have been trying to hang out for months it seems like, okay maybe not that long but lets see...okay after a quick look (props to Mozilla Thunderbird man) it seems like it really has been months. Thats great. Anyways saw her today, she came down to the Vanguard office and talked to Dylan about getting a job writing, which she has been harping about for, well, two months. She looked quite nice and I gotta say I'm intrigued...
Owen 12:39 AM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment