Living in the letters

Friday, February 25, 2005

Busy Busy

So this weekend will be busy for me. Satuday is tied up with several projects for the Vanguard, foremost the final women's home game of the season and also a soccer tourney. I'm rather unexcited but what can you do? After that's all done I'll be headed home to jam with Rob and see some old friends, and then its homework on Sunday and work on the scholarship application. After all that's over with on Tuesday we have to go sign our new lease to our apartment.

So the apartment, right. Its really quite big, with a seperated bathroom that keeps the shower and the sink area in two little rooms, each with doors. It should be really convenient, especially since we have three people living here. The kitchen is nice too, its bigger than what we have now and the fridge is full sized, which will be a relief since we always seem to be overstocked.

Of course chief among the improvements is the regaining of our living room and having my own bedroom, which will be a sharp relief, if only so I have space to put all my shit.
Owen 1:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment